Cyber Security Consulting Practice Lead-Home Based (TO-8D0B0)
Found in: beBee
Description:Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
As a Cyber Security Consultant Practice Lead, you will be responsible to lead and contribute to the success of the Cyber Security consulting team part of the Power Technologies International business segment within Siemens Smart Infrastructure. Our core offerings include services that range from cyber security strategy, architecture, risk assessment, compliance, to Cyber Defense Centers, inclusive of security for smart grids, energy companies and industrials. We address the future requirements of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and the convergence/emergence of pure Digital Technology systems.
The core responsibilities of the Cyber Security Consultant Practice Lead will be to lead and expand a sustainable Cyber Security consultancy practice, being a prime liaison/lead with clients, partners, and government agencies. In your role, you will be responsible to expand the Cyber Security portfolio, support sales related activities, manage the Cyber SOC as well as lead Cyber Security consultancy projects and solutions.
The selected candidate will also be responsible to create the strategic development plan artifacts on Cyber issues, process change documentation and supporting the development of functional design specifications for Cyber Security solution deployment. This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, talented and energetic person to join a practice that is experiencing significant growth.
We are ideally looking for an exceptional team leader to join our team located in Fredericton, New-Brunswick or Oakville, ON. The Incumbent can also be home-based.
- Lead a portfolio of multi-discipline project teams in the execution of cyber security consulting activities including analyses, solution development, process design and implementation activities to achieve client objectives
- Enable implementation of cyber security programs while actively balancing client requirements within business process management, change management, project management and technology/innovation management
- Lead onsite workshops with client management, and contribute to the identification and elaboration of customer business and information security requirements, linking existing systems and innovations in cyber security
- Document current and target technology architectures, process and organizational systems related to cyber security
- Translate existing and anticipated client requirements into specific systems, applications and process designs
- Accountable for generating business design artifacts as required
- Execute projects within established scope, schedule, and budget while meeting and exceeding project management standards
- Actively support sales related activities
What will you need to succeed?
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or technical related fields, an MBA is a strong complement
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ overall experience in cyber security consulting
- Minimum of five (5) years of project management and/or team management
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in cyber security strategy, risk assessment, firewall, IDS, SIEM, Vulnerabilities Assessments technologies
- Knowledge of electricity utility-related information and operational technology domains
- Appropriate certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 or SANS cyber security certification(s)
- Experience with regulatory standards NERC CIP and the NIST Frameworks
- Experience in managing cyber security operations center and incident response is an asset
- Experience in operational cyber security for utilities/ critical infrastructure
- Knowledge of the Utility and/or Power and Gas industry would be an asset
- Sales experience is a strong complement
- Experience in business transformation and program delivery is preferred
- Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Additional languages of French/German/ Spanish would be considered an asset
- Available for domestic and some international travel
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure, Gas & Power, and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 4,800 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
3 hours ago
Job Description Change the future with us. We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle...
Siemens Canada Limited - Fredericton, New Brunswick - Neuvoo
INTRO Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (CNL) is Canada's premier nuclear science and technology organization. CNL has...
Canadian Nuclear Laboratories - Fredericton, New Brunswick - Neuvoo