Found in: Jooble
Denny's has been proudly serving local customers for over 40 years, and we are continuing to grow with the right people! With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere, and opportunities to grow.
- Daily tip out
- Medical Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Dental Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Life Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- All employee discounts with Revelstoke Resort, YYOGA, TELUS, Rogers Mobile, Dell, Kal Tire, Soft Moc, Frazer Way RV, Park n Fly, Serta Mattresses, and more!
The Server greets, seats, and services guests in a friendly and courteous manner. They take and deliver food and beverage orders, suggestively sell, receive payment, and assist other service personnel as needed to provide total guest satisfaction.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency when serving guests; meets service cycle timing standards
- Accurately enters orders on point of sale system
- Possesses strong product and menu knowledge
- Completes all required side-work, including deep cleaning assignments
- Adheres to Denny's Brand Standards and internal policies and procedures
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends
- Possesses excellent guest service skills
- Possesses basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 30 lbs
- Ability to raise a tray weighing up to 25 lbs to shoulder height
- Must be able to stand and walk throughout a 4 to 8 hour shift
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants areencouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker. Applications will not be accepted via email or in person. We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with Dencan Restaurants Inc. , however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Dencan Restaurants Inc is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Dencan Restaurants Inc does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, provincial or local laws. Dencan Restaurants Inc. takes seriously its obligations under the Human Rights Code.
3 days ago
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada